Login

Register
Announcements related to Hexis.
This latest update adds the most requested feature to the game: beatmap ranking. Submit your scores online and compete with others for the top spot on the leaderboards.

Along with beatmap ranking, many other changes were made to the game. One in particular is beatmap importing. Beatmap importing is now extremely fast. You can import tens of thousands of beatmaps in mere seconds, especially if you have multiple processor cores. You can view the rest of the changes on the changelog here.

Along with the changes to the client, you or may not have noticed a change in the website design. It's now cleaner and easier to look at. You can now see if a friend is online and what beatmap they're playing on their profile. You can also search beatmaps by keyword, ranked, unranked, pending, or expiring.

Back to beatmap ranking, there are still some things that need to be mentioned. The approach rate, circle size, overall difficulty, and drain rate mods are currently disabled for ranking. This is until a good balance for the score multipliers are determined, especially with the approach rate mod. Replays are currently unable to be viewed on the client. This will be added in shortly. Most importantly, keep in mind that there is a slight possibility that scores will have to be reset depending on how this initial release of ranking goes. It's unlikely but it's still a possibility.

For beatmap creators, beatmap ranking criteria will be announced in the near future. The editor in it's current state is user-unfriendly and extremely unstable. After this release, I will move my focus to the editor and completely rewrite it from scratch and fix all the issues that were reported by testers.

Anyways, that's it for now. Please enjoy this release and as always, bug reports are always much appreciated! :good:
gj

Time to make new maps and suck at playing them

Image deviantART
Image Twitter
Image YouTube
Image Facebook
finally
Nice :o
Hexis Pro Mod
Follow Hexis on Twitter
Geekube Network | Geekube.com | Geekube Italia | Geekube Forum

Buy games at low prices | Click below

good news :D
Awesom !
yaaaayyyy
<3
OH MY GOSH
Daniel, honestly luv u. What a great news am i reading? <3
Looking forward for beginning map smth. Thanks for Hexis.